4 thoughts on “Weather

1. James

Hi Gavin,
    I cant believe that snow is coming this early in the year but that is great. I enjoyed your post. Have a great day.
    -James

Reply
    1. Gavin Post author

Hi James,
      ya I cant believe it snowed this early in the winter and it still snowed but well I am replying late te snow is all gone now. I am happy you enjoyed my post so thank you ill be checking out and commenting on your blog soon.
      sincerely Gavin

Reply
  2. Sarah

Hi Gavin, it’s Sarah.
    I can’t believe how early snow came this year. I’m pretty sure Nov 3rd should be some kind of record! Mt. Washington is even supposed to open a week or so early. I checked the snow cams, and there’s enough to ski already! I’m super excited to get back up there, because I really want to try snowboarding. I’ve never done it before, only skiing, but it looks fun.
    Have a great day!
    ~Sarah

Reply
  3. Gavin Post author

Hi Sarah,
    I am commenting from the future or November 27th. the future is grim it has no snow cause it melted and now it rains constantly. typical west coast weather but the mountain has more than a meter of snow now so that’s all good but it rains constantly. do you enjoy snow or rain which one do you like better?
    Sincerely Gavin

Reply